SAGE is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant who will provide general clerical and data entry support to the Director of Constituent Services and the Case managers. The Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Director of Constituent Services.
- Collect client data from Case Managers and input into various data entry systems (DFTA, DOHMH);
- Work with SAGE’s Finance Department to reconcile client related expenses to client service units;
- Create, manage and maintain Expense Reports for Director of Constituent Services and Case Management staff;
- Create, manage and maintain Client Records;
- Under direction of Director of Constituent Services lead in the creation and transmission of monthly and quarterly data reports to funders;
- Provide administrative support (filing, copying, faxing) as needed;
- Make phone calls as directed and respond to phone and e-mail requests for information;
- Create program and/or informational flyers;
- Other administrative activities at the discretion of the Director of Constituent Services.
The ideal candidate will work independently, and possess the ability to display a mature manner at all times. Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite and Excel is essential. Candidates must also have the ability to learn and adapt to new systems/ technologies, follow verbal or written instructions, flexibility, and possess a positive attitude.
Compensation: Salary DOE.
Application: Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications by September 15, 2013, but applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Send cover letter and resume by e-mail only to: email@example.com No phone calls.
SAGE is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, citizenship status, marital status, HIV serostatus, sexual orientation, veteran status, height, weight, or disability. Women, older adults, people of color, transgender and gender non-conforming people, poor and low-income people, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.