SAGE Announces Pride 2013 Events
UPDATE: Pride March Information!We are so excited that you will be joining SAGE to celebrate PRIDE! Here’s the scoop...
9:30-11:00 AM Continental breakfast at the LGBT Center
11:00 AM Parade line-up 41st Street between 5 and Madison Avenues
12:00 PM Parade officially begins
2ish After the Parade, celebrate with SAGE at the LGBT Center
- We will NOT be transporting people from breakfast at the LGBT Center to the March location. The vehicle WILL be transporting people from the March back to the LGBT Center for the Post Parade Party.
- Seating is first come, first served at the parade line-up. The vehicle is NOT wheelchair accessible. We will reserve seating for people with disabilities. To reserve a seat, please call 646-576-8669. If you use a mobility device, we will be happy to assist you at the parade line up.
- If you have one, please wear your white SAGE t-shirt. We have a limited number to distribute.
- The NYPD strongly suggests NOT bringing a backpack or large bag.
June is almost here and that means Pride! Join us for a full month of Pride activities, culminating in the NYC Pride Parade, where Edie Windsor, marriage equality champion, will be Grand Marshal!
Events are subject to change—check back often! Click here for a full calendar listing with times, locations, RSVP info.
- Saturday, June 1 - Staten Island Pride
- Saturday, June 1 - SAGE Pride Social
- Saturday, June 1 - Pride in the Pines
- Sunday, June 2 - Queens Pride
- Saturday, June 8 - Brooklyn Pride
- Saturday, June 8 - Women's Pride in the Pines
- Friday, June 21 - SAGE Harlem Pride Party
- Saturday, June 22 - Women's Pride Party
- Tuesday, June 25 - SAGE Uptown Neighbors Pride Party
- Friday, June 28 - An Evening of Pride (SAGE Harlem)
- Saturday, June 29 - Harlem Pride 2013 Day
- Sunday, June 30 - SAGE NYC Pride Breakfast at The LGBT Community Center
- Sunday, June 30 - NYC Pride March! Meet at 11AM at 41st Street between 5th and Madison Avenues.