Who does SAGEVets serve?
SAGEVets serves LGBT veterans over the age of 50 who reside in New York State.
What does SAGEVets offer?
- Outreach and education to providers and individuals throughout New York State
- VA benefit eligibility evaluation
- Legal advice and counsel and/or representation regarding discharge status upgrades,
especially regarding discharges related to sexual orientation
- Case management assistance
- Programs for older LGBT veterans
- "Know Your Rights" materials for LGBT veterans
- Support group for older LGBT veterans
Contact the SAGEVets Program Coordinator, at 212-741-2247 x138 for more information.