SAGEWorks is a national employment support program for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people age 40 and older that expands participants’ job hunting skills and career options, and connects employers to diverse high-caliber candidates. Recognizing the importance of remaining employed and fulfilled in today's competitive job market, SAGEWorks provides hands-on workshops, technology training and personal coaching at various sites nationwide.
Through SAGEWorks programs around the country, participants:
- In NYC, participate in an intensive 2-week boot camp to help land your dream job
- Increase technology and job skills to remain competitive in the modern work place
- Gain a deeper knowledge and understanding of job search strategies and employment resources
- Receive job placement assistance that eventually helps to improve financial security
SAGEWorks operates in six cities:
Visit the SAGE profile pages to learn more:
Interested in learning more about SAGEWorks?
- If you're looking for work, visit the Jobseekers page.
- If you're a hiring manager or business owner looking for good candidates, see what SAGEWorks participants can bring to your company.
- If you want to help expand SAGEWorks' capacity and reach, read more about how you can support us.
- Other questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SAGEWorks is made possible through the generous support of the Walmart Foundation.